The newest member of our neighborhood was born overnight – bringing a brand new vision of the world into view. And as I look at this day, cautiously optimistic, I realize the newest ones have the optimism that will move humanity beyond what limitations there are right now.
- grateful today for the birth of my neighbor’s healthy new little girl
- grateful today for extended family who has more sense than I do
- grateful today for my mom who is healthy just for today
- grateful today for my family participating fully in our back n forth real-life banter
- grateful today for what I miss, what I notice, what I misconstrue – and learn from